Saturday, January 26, 2008

busy world....

Well, Just the other day I was told by my store manager that all of the planograms in the store are my responsibility and only mine, and also that I was doing a "piss-poor job" on them. How long will it take for her to realize that I'm not Jen? Jen can do those things in about half the time I can. But Jen is helping the Area Merchandiser so she's not in the store. I am not Jen!

Anyway, yesterday was my day off and it seems that is the day my body decided to be sick. Figures.
My entire body ached and I was coughing a lot. I also had a fever or 100 degrees. I took it easy and drank lots of water... I don't ache as much today, but I'm still going to try to take it easy at work and keep drinking water.

And my final dilemma is that I don't know when to file my taxes. I had to file something else for my 2005 taxes so that they don't levy my taxes to cover my ex-husband's debt. I want that to clear before I file this year, but I haven't gotten a clear answer from the IRS on how long that Form takes to go through their system. I called one 800- number, then another. The second number answered the questions I had. Then I went on the IRS site to get the form I need and it turns out that my circumstances deem that I fill out a slightly different form. So I wanted to call the IRS again to be sure that the different form had the same turnaround time, and they don't work with that form at that particular place. So, I got another 800-number but when I called this one there was no answer, not even a recording... OY! I just want to know if I can file for this year without it getting all screwed up...

No comments: