Friday, February 22, 2008

Restless.....

Lately, I have been restless.... Maybe it's because of winter, maybe I'm sick of being in only one store, maybe it's because I'm starting to really feel the weight of bills.
Whatever it is, I'm not feeling the love at the Zone anymore.
The other day, I was helping a customer like I usually do, and he mentioned that I have great customer service skills and I may be a perfect fit for his company. He wanted to know if I would be interested and asked if his associate could call me and maybe set up an appointment. Since I wasn't sure if this was altogether on the level, I gave him the number at the store.
Surprisingly, a few days later, the lady actually called me back. We ended up playing phone tag for about a week. Today, I finally got a chance to talk to her and we set up a time to meet. Her company is having an open house next Tuesday, and I'll be there!
I've explained that I have to be at the Zone until at least mid-March to get the tenure requirement for the ASE certification. So I've got some hope for this new adventure....

No comments: