Thursday, January 26, 2012

Bermuda!

So my sister has convinced me to go with her and our grandparents on a Bermuda cruise.  In October we will be going on our first cruise!  We are both currently working on getting our passports.  Hers is already in the works.  I still need to get my birth certificate, so mine will take a little longer.  But at this rate, we will both have passports before our trip.

I might even be able to warm mine up by flying around on one of our trips that goes out of the US.  I'm almost as excited about getting my passport as I am about the cruise!  I've never been on a cruise ship and this one look huge.  We will have a bit of time to hang out and explore the area while we are there and I will make a valiant effort to fill my 16GB memory card on my camera. 

I can't wait.  259 days!

No comments: