Thursday, June 21, 2012

Purpose.. or lack thereof

Sometimes I think I need to concentrate on a certain area for this blog, but there are so many options!  I could go on and on about the little bike rides Dale and I take (and the lack of sidewalks) or I could wax poetic about car stuff but that gets old pretty quick and nobody cares.  I could even post all of my amazing attempts at getting organized and still not accomplishing any organization.

Being random just suits me so much better!  I keep seeing all of these blogs with an actual purpose, but then I get to thinking that I've gotten this far by just doing what I do in the world and not caring about how everyone is doing the same project. 

But to overview my life lately... Work, bike rides, work, dishes, work, cleaning, work and a DVD or two.  And I'm still broke!  Oh well, such is life.  You can't take it with you, so what's the major concern, right?

No comments: