Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Last day of setup...

I'm done with setup for this store now. Today was the setup crew's last day.
It makes me sad... I like to do setup. No uniform, no customers, authorized overtime....

Now that this store is done, I have to wait for another one in the area. I am so glad that AutoZone is expanding so quickly in the area. It looks like I will be able to do another setup in a couple of months!

But while I was at my home store last night, picking up parts, my store manager told me that our store is a taller store than I was originally told. It seems that for at least a couple years now, we've been setting our planograms wrong. They are supposed to be set up differently because of the difference in height.

This means that when I go back to my home store in the next week or so, I will have to re-shelve the ENTIRE store! I'm NOT looking forward to that.
Anyways, I have to get back to doing all of my name-change stuff...

No comments: