Friday, November 26, 2010

Movin' on up!

Since I was last on here, I have gone to school, graduated at the top of my class, got my FAA dispatcher license. And my apartment even feels like a home.

So I am two months into my new job! I am now a "Flight Follower" at a company in Pontiac.
So many people ask what I do... it's hard to explain. I guess I do everything to make a trip go as smoothly as possible. I do paperwork, set up Customs, set up fueling and loading and off-loading.

Now my goal is to get rid of my debt. It has been hanging over me for far too long. My goal is that if I get at least one of my cards paid off, I will be that much closer to paying off the other one. I'm trying to spend less on gas by driving the Chrysler instead of my truck. I wish I could afford to get a "fuel-sipping economy car." I figure if I could find a car that could keep in line with my "car" account with fuel and payment included, I can afford it. But so far, it's not working out...

Now with the new job, I can get a commission check! I can use that to get ahead, or save up. I haven't figured it all out yet, but I will! I'm excited and a bit confused about my future, but I know it will all come out well as long as I keep a positive attitude.


No comments: