Friday, October 28, 2011

Postcards Project expanding

My postcard project is slowly starting to expand a little further.  I am now starting to send postcards to family and friends as well as my forums people!  
A few weeks ago I added my aunt who had been in the hospital to the list as well as my grandma who loves to travel.  Just today I added three more people!  Now the list also includes a friend of mine from high school who is in the Navy and scheduled to go to Tokyo in a few months, my sister who I don't see very often, and my niece!

I'm totally excited to see this grow.  I was previously worried that I wouldn't be able to keep myself motivated on this project, but I have found that getting a postcard in my mailbox once in a while keeps me interested in keeping this going.

No comments: