Friday, July 8, 2011

Now for planning ahead...

So I'm trying something new... Menus!
Meal planning is going to take a little bit of work, but I think that they will really help out a lot in the long run. I won't have to worry about what to make for dinner at the last minute. It will also help out in shopping excursions, too.

A friend at work's wife is very good at utilizing coupons along with sales. I hope to be able to work on getting better at this myself. I don't want to become obsessive with it, I just want to save some money. I finally feel like I'm making some headway in my bills and I want to keep going in that direction.


I think that this is a good track for me to get onto. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Every Little Thing said...

get all the coupons my mom doesn't use and that will give you a good start. you just need about an hour or two on the weekends to make a good meal plan. keep track of recipes you want to cook as well as what food is on sale and all that and use it to form your shopping list.