Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Okay, so it's the little things...

So my truck has a new windshield... that I have to clean inside and out. But no cracks!!

Dale's had a couple days off, and he's actually had a chance to hang around the house. He cleaned up the living room and got a chance to chill and watch TV and play video games. It's been a long time since he's been able to due to car maintenance schedules... All of the cars...

We went to see Cars 2 yesterday. It was very fun! It kept you guessing who the bad guy was. And we saw it in IMAX 3D so it was really cool!

We had dinner the past couple evenings at Dale's parents' house. It was cool to hang out and it also helped my food budget. Oh, yeah, I am starting to work harder at an at-home menu / budget. Last week I was so proud of myself. I took the Meijer ad from the mailbox area. I used the sale items to make a list. I used the list in order to find coupons. Then feeling all prepared, I went to the store, only to find that the ad that I based all of this planning on was LAST week's ad! Oops! I was a bit aggravated, but I persevered and ended up getting food for the next two weeks and got a couple good deals.

So it's all about the little victories that keep me going.

No comments: