Friday, December 2, 2011

3 days!!

In 3 days, mommy, Bridget and Rebbie will be here!  We have some shopping and baking tentatively planned.  If we make an actual plan it won't work, so we have some ideas at this point.

We have permission to invade Dale's mom's house for the baking.  She has two full kitchens, so we can get through this a little faster.  Her only requirements were that we cleaned up after ourselves and that we leave her some cookies when we leave.  We can do that!

We are also planning on some shopping at Great Lakes Outlets.  They have a Victoria's Secret outlet, so that should be a blast!  We hope to get some Christmas shopping done while they are up here.  It's just so much more fun to go shopping with friends, than all by yourself.

When we go shopping, I'll only be taking a list of people who I would like to get gifts for and when something strikes me as awesome for that person, I'll pick it up.  I'm curious if this is how most people shop or do they plan things out before they head to the store?

I also ordered some postcards from Zazzle with a wintery flair to them.  I'm all excited because I designed these from photos that I've taken!  And with my postcard project I hope to reach a bunch of people.  They should be here next Tuesday, so I can't wait to see how they came out. 

1 comment:

Libby said...

Um... I carefully plan out what to give every one. Then again- I plan to make plans.