Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thankful

Well, it's Thanksgiving and I have so much to be thankful for this year.  It's been so busy, but I'm so happy with where I am in this world.  So much has been happening and I've been constantly busy.

I'm thankful that I have even one job, and it's a bonus that I have more than one.  And my main job is even one that I love!   This year I have been able to keep a roof over my head, nearly finish off my credit card debt and even save a little up for a house!  

I'm thankful for my family and friends, even though they often feel too far away.  That simply makes me appreciate them all that much more when I do actually get to see them.  It even looks like I'll be able to see a friend of mine who's in the Navy this year.  He's now stationed in Japan, so I wasn't sure if I'd be able to see him this year.

I'm thankful for my awesome boyfriend who does so much that makes me happy.  Often it is a bunch of little things, but it doesn't take much to make someone's day!  He even made a whole fifteen pound turkey for Thanksgiving along with stuffing and mashed potatoes!  And he just did that because he wanted to try it.  And he did almost all of this while I slept.

I hope everyone realizes what they have this year.  What are you thankful for?

No comments: