Sunday, May 15, 2011

Always a bridesmaid...

...Well, not really. But in a few months I am going to be a bridesmaid! I'm so excited! I'm even being useful!

Let's start from the beginning...
My friend Erika is getting married! She asked for my address in order to send the invitation and I readily told her the info. A few days later, I get a cute little yellow envelope in the mail from her. I excitedly rip it open to find inside a cute little card asking me to be her bridesmaid. Of course, I called to to tell her "hell yes" I would be her bridesmaid and we got to chatting...

Of course we chatted about all sorts of her wedding plans and I told her to pretty please let me know if she needed help with anything. Later that evening, while attempting to reach the end of the internet, I found all sorts of fun ideas for wedding favors. So I took all the links, rolled them up into an e-mail and sent them on.

I know how much work and money that a wedding requires and I know that I only helped out a little, but every little bit helps. I'm SO excited for this wedding and I'm so glad Erika and John found each other. Erika's like another sister to me and I wish her all the best this world has to offer. (Go Navy, E!)

1 comment:

Erika said...

<3 you! You are beyond wonderful, and I'm so thankful you're my friend and Maid. :) Fly AF!