Friday, May 20, 2011

Fiat!!

So yesterday, Dale and I ended up near the Fiat dealer. I'd priced them out and they are on the list of possible cars we wanted to check out.

Well, it was about eight o'clock in the evening, so we wandered over with no thought of any salespeople. After we looked around for a few minutes, Dale mentioned "I guess they are still open." I turned around and there was a salesman walking toward us.

We went into the showroom to check out the floor models and they really are nifty little cars. We ended up taking one for a test drive... Let's just say that they are definitely still on the list of possibilities.

Admittedly, the back seat was a little cramped, but we don't take passengers too often and we would still have another vehicle available if we did want to take people. The rear seats fold down, so we can still put groceries or car parts in there if we want to. They also have that LATCH thing for car seats in case I end up having to take Bella somewhere when I visit Jess.

Overall, it's a cute little gas-sipper. Can you imagine me driving a Fiat 500 instead of my truck? Wow.

No comments: