Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Los Poconos!

This past weekend, I went to the Poconos to visit my brother and his family. His eldest son was getting confirmed and his newest baby girl was getting baptized. It was a very busy, but fun, weekend!
I haven't seen this family in years, and they have all changed so much! Chase is a teenager now. Cecilia is growing up as such a wonderful, friendly girl. Declan is even getting big and he adores his little sister. And baby Rosie is adorable and only cries when she's hungry and only fusses a little bit otherwise.
It was a great weekend! I felt right at home for the whole weekend and I was SO glad to have taken the time to take this trip. I didn't realize exactly how much I missed everyone and I loved being with them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We loved seeing you, too! Fred was really bumming on Friday, missing you guys.

PS Thanks for not mentioning how some of us have grown... ;-)

V said...

I'm glad to hear that my brother actually misses me. It's not something he would admit to on his own. ;-)
And I think you look great, anyway! Just think, last time I saw you before this you were still pregnant... So you lost a bunch of weight since I last saw you!